Projektiranje instalacije vodovoda. Iskazi, provjera instalacije, aksonometrija, 3D prikaz.
ArCADia- WATER SUPPLY INSTALLATIONS is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modelling (BIM), which expands the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program. This module is intended for designers of internal sanitary installations and allows for creating the professional documentation of internal water supply installations.
ArCADia- WATER SUPPLY INSTALLATIONS module allows for faster creation of drawings, due to the possibility of automatic connection of draw-off taps with the installation, while creating calculation schemes and generating axonometric views. This module enables the automatic selection of elements, taking into account the preferences of the user (elements are selected from catalogues) and allows to check the correctness of the designed installation in terms of hydraulics.
ArCADia- WATER SUPPLY INSTALLATIONS is a module that extends the capabilities of the ArCADia BIM program, which means that part of the options for designing gas installations are in the basic version of the program: ArCADia BIM LT ArCADia BIM ArCADia BIM PLUS
Features of the ArCADia- WATER SUPPLY INSTALLATIONS module:
- Drawing facilities that allow to quickly and easily connect draw-off taps (in three ways).
- Ability to transform a regular CAD line installation into a pipeline structure to become objects of the ArCADia system.
- Generation of three types of axonometric views (including partial) and the possibility to make them more readable by using offset and shorten section in one short operation.
- Possibility to insert the stop valves directly to the axonometric drawing with automatic inclusion in the view and in lists.
- Calculation of total and partial pressure loss for all or selected water flow paths.
- Automatic selection of the most unfavourable cutting point.
- Calculation of heat losses and pressure losses in circulation systems, including the possibility to determine the required parameters of the delivery head and capacity of the circulation pumps.
- Allowance for the hydraulic conditions in the calculation for a system with fire- hydrant used.
- Automatic selection of installation elements with consideration of applicable regulations.
- Generating calculation reports.