Ako radite kao programer i razvijate DocFlow, DMS, ECM sustave ili druge aplikacije u kojima su vam potrebne OCR i ICR mogućnosti, nudimo vam ABBYY softverska rješenja u formi programskih alata.
- Document capture, conversion, sorting, processing and archiving solutions (ECM, RMS)
- Content enablement for Enterprise Search and unstructured text analysis of Big Data
- Patient records digitization for EMR solutions
- Conversion of paper and image-only files into searchable documents for eDiscovery
- Document classification and capture for mortgage and loan processing systems
- Invoice capture for accounts payable solutions
- Mobile capture solutions for ID cards and receipts
- Control of image-only data by DLP (Data Leak Prevention) solutions
- Screenshot reading for test automation tools
- Digital mailroom applications
- Text reading solutions for visually impaired people.
- Set of Recognition Technologies
- Parallel Processing
- Recognition Profiles
- Image Preprocessing
- PDF Conversion
- Document Structure API
- Code Samples Library
- Accurate Document Structure and Layout Reconstruction
- Detailed Documentation
- Professional Support
The ABBYY recognition platform delivers award-winning OCR plus barcode and field-level/zonal recognition. It is unsurpassed in transforming scanned documents and images into searchable and editable text files.
Significant OCR speed improvements can be achieved by using parallel processing with multiple threads. It is especially effective for recognizing large pages, containing multiple lines of text.
Predefined profiles are available for recognition tasks that are performed most frequently. Included are processing parameters that enable both easy startup and optimal OCR quality – with no need for manual system tuning.
ABBYY FineReader Engine provides a set of powerful image preprocessing technologies that include: deskewing, rotation, distortion correction, text line straightening, splitting facing pages, adaptive binarization, ABBYY’s Camera OCR toolkit and more.
Tools are provided for PDF input, and for conversion of documents to multiple types of searchable PDF – including PDF/A and compressed MRC PDF.
ABBYY’s unique full-featured document structure API includes interfaces for manipulating a wide range of document elements. These include document sections, incuts, running titles, footnotes and more.
A comprehensive set of code samples explains various aspects of using the SDK. Each library section has code snippets accompanied by step-by-step instructions on how to perform the relevant task.
ABBYY FineReader Engine recognizes and retains document elements with remarkable accuracy, enabling precise reconstruction of structures and layouts.
FineReader Engine comes with detailed documentation that dramatically decreases development time. The SDK is also supplied with a set of source code samples for various programming languages. Plus, ABBYY’s SDK Knowledge Base and Developers Forum offer a wealth of information.
A highly trained and responsive SDK support team is at the service of ABBYY customers – even during free trial periods. Support requests are answered within 24 hours.
Tel: +385 (0)40 343 612
Probna verzija, konzultacije
Molimo vas za dodatnim informacijama o vašem projektu kako bi vam mogli predložiti optimalnu konfiguraciju programa i primjereno licenciranje.
Kako vam možemo pomoći?