Izmjera zgrada. Podrška za Leica DISTO i Bosch GLM100C elektronskih mjernih uređaja.
ArCADia-SURVEYOR is an industry-specific module of the ArCADia BIM system, based on the ideology of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
The program assists in the preparation of technical documentation for inventory plans and cross-section, as building inventory and survey is taken. ArCADia-SURVEYOR allows wireless collection of data from electronic measuring devices using Bluetooth technology and their direct insertion in the ArCADia BIM system. To take complete advantage of the program, a PC computer and distance meter with Bluetooth technology are necessary, as it allows wireless transmission of data and results, as measurements are taken.
ArCADia-SURVEYOR cooperates with the following electronic measuring devices:
- Leica DISTO A6,
- Leica DISTO D8
- Leica DISTO D3a BT
- Leica DISTO D510 BT (only for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Leica DISTO D810 BT (only for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10)
- Bosch: Professional GLM 100C.
Why is ArCADia-SURVEYOR worth purchasing?
- The preparation of 3D drawings of rooms on the basis of data collected from electronic measuring devices equipped with the Bluetooth technology: Leica DISTO A6, Leica DISTO D8, Leica DISTO D3a BT, Bosch: Professional GLM 100C.
- Working directly in a CAD program on a drawing in DWG format, including the possibility of making corrections instantaneously.
- The program has an innovative and copyright solution, which simply merges measured and metered rooms into plans of entire levels on the spot.
- In combination with the ArCADia module, the program provides a fully functional CAD graphic environment, which enables preparation of drawings in the DWG format, also without a distance meter.
In order to work, all industry-specific modules need a license for:
- ArCADia LT or ArCADia 10 or ArCADia PLUS 10 or Autodesk software AutoCAD® 2015/2016/2017
- If an industry-specific module is installed as an overlay for AutoCAD® software, ArCADia AC module is required.