2D/3D CAD/BIM program s podrškom za AutoCAD DWG format. Osnovni 2D/3D elementima za arhitektonsko projektiranje (zidovi, prozori, vrata, stepenice,…) i insatalacije, 2D import iz ArCona. Osnova ArCADia BIM sustava. Engleski jezik.
What is ArCADia BIM?
The main underlying idea driving the authors of the ArCADia system was to create a program which would allow the architect to save in an electronic form the effects of his creative thinking – regarding the form and functionality of the created object – in conjunction with the effects of the engineering work of the constructor and the mapping the actual elements resulting from the work of installers. All this is supported by computational tools in one integral model. It is difficult to overestimate the benefits of this design method. BIM (Building Information Modeling) has been written about in many publications. It is generally believed that the main recipients of the benefits are investors, contractors and future building administrators. However, the system created by us should already at the design stage give the designers new tools and control, that allow them to focus on the essence of the issue, not on the painstaking “drafting” processes. The structure of the ArCADia system allows all participants of the design process to work in one environment based on the main module, intended for all participants – ArCADia BIM. ArCADia BIM allows you to enter and manage all elements of the project, however, each industry has separate additional modules that take into account the particulars of specific industry projects.
ArCADia software features:
- Support BIM technology, object-oriented architectural design.
- Ready-made architectural elements: multilayer walls, stairs, bases, columns, chimneys, windows and doors.
- Comparing and merging documents.
- Automatic floor entry, additional support for Teriva ceiling design.
- Drawing of flat and spatial technical documentation and its writing to the native DWG format characteristic of most CAD applications.
- Work on layered drawing with the ability to use groups, blocks, external references and raster backdrops.
- Precise drawing with the ability to use Cartesian and polar coordinates, characteristic points and tracking.
- Work on a real-world model with the ability to print at any scale on a specified sheet of paper.
- Generating statements.
- Supporting the IFC format. A possibility to exchange design data with other programs.
New tools and featers of the ArCADia BIM 12:
- New option of inserting a single wall by an edge,
- Tutorial videos available at command icons,
- Animated object library, sun animation and scene cloud cover selection, saving project tour in the mp4 format,
- PBR texture library,
- Floating data input window at cursor,
- Creating a three-dimensional CAD project from ArCADia’s objects (walls, pipes, cables etc.),
- New auxiliary options placed in a special group and easily accessible from the left toolbar,
- New options for measuring length, area and perimeter.